Following databases and current awareness titles are available to Max Planck researchers and provide access to developments in key areas of chemical research:
* Analytical Abstracts - For coverage of the latest techniques and applications. The premier current awareness and information retrieval service for analytical scientists.
* Natural Product Updates - Keep current with the latest developments in natural product chemistry by setting up personalised alerts.
* Synthetic Reaction Updates - Covering the latest developments in synthetic organic chemistry. Browse or search recent reactions and create custom email alerts based on your research interests.
* Chemical Hazards in Industry - Health and safety issues surrounding chemicals encountered in the chemical and related industries.
* Laboratory Hazards Bulletin - Comprehensive coverage of hazards encountered by laboratory workers. Includes waste management, occupational monitoring and legislation.
Royal Society of Chemistry Databases
|Collections Included:||more ...|
|Provider (Alternative):||Royal Society of Chemistry, RSC (Alternative)|
|Resource Type:||Reference Database|
|Access Note:||Click 'Search the Database' in the menu on the left side to open the search screen|
|Scope:||Max Planck Society|
|Related Records:||Related resource: RSC Publishing|