Oxford Reports on International Law is intended to be a single point of reference for all international law jurisprudence, providing researchers access to the widest possible range of international law jurisprudence.
Following modules are available: Oxford Reports on
* International Law in Domestic Courts
* International Courts of General Jurisdiction
* International Human Rights Law
* International Criminal Law
* International Investment Claims
*International Trade Law
*International Law in EU Courts.
For this record no license info is available